Thursday, January 20, 2011

Pictures from Arenal

Just a few shots from last weekend at Arenal:

Hanging bridge at the hotel...this was actually a shortcut from our rooms to the pool :)
Super fun to walk across at night, with all kinds of creatures chirping/howling.


Another bridge picture: Erin, Jessica, Claire, & Kelly

Crocodile exhibit at the hotel.

La Fortuna waterfall.

I love wild mushrooms/fungus, as creepy as that sounds.
I hope I find tons more this weekend in the Monteverde rain/cloud forest.

Soaked, but happy. It was raining on our hike to the waterfall.

Swim-up bar, oh heyy (w/ Jessica and our friend Emily from Nebraska)
I'm drinking a "Kangaroo."

Ice cream!
(PS that tank top is from Forever 21, I know you all want one.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did we send you on an educational experience or just a long vacation?! A bit of both I suspect! Always enjoy your photos and commentaries. xo-Dad

Mama Larky said...

Beautiful pictures, Micky. I bet you will see more amazing things this weekend at the Monteverde Cloud Forest. Wish I could come visit!

Mikey Larky said...

BOTH, dad! And momma, I wish you guys could come down here too! Oh my gosh, Monteverde is the most beautiful place in the world.